Got a question? We’ve got an answer.
How do I know if I have hail damage?
- Leaking areas in your roof.
- Granular loss in your flower beds or grass.
- If multiple roofs in your neighborhood are being replaced.
- But the best way? Have one of our Hail Specialists give your roof a thorough inspection for no charge! Call (601) 373-7254 or contact us today.
What is the price difference between metal and shingle roofing?
Roofline prices will vary depending on structural style, but typically a metal roof costs 25% more than a architectural shingle roof. To get a more precise number, schedule a free estimate with one of our roof consultants.
Will I ever have to replace the screws in my metal roof?
Not if the correct screws are properly installed.
Why choose metal roofing over shingle roofing?
- Don’t crack, warp, curl, split, flake, break, or bur.
- Are durable and long lasting.
- Are the best choice for wind, fire and hail resistance.
- Put less stress on the house structure.
- Offer an outstanding warranty — up to 40 years!
- Are available in 23 colors.
- Are low maintenance.
- Can be installed over your existing shingle roof.
- Can reduce the cost of your homeowners insurance up to 35%.
- Add value to your house and are pleasing to the eye.
- Reflect heat better, saving energy and lowering your energy costs.
Do we replace rotten decking when installing a new roof?
Yes, our roof specialists provide a thorough inspection before installing a new roof. Each job includes up to 3 pieces of decking included in the price. Additional pieces also can be installed for an extra charge.
Why choose Strength Roofing & Siding over competitors?
- Unique lifetime workmanship warranty
- Established in 1979 and still have the same phone number.
- Priced affordably.
- Voted best home improvement company in 2016 by Clarion Ledger.
- Committed to customer service and professionalism.
- Bring over 40 years experience to every job.
- We’re licensed by the Mississippi Board of Contractors.
- Insured and bonded.